verb. ['ˈskuːt'] run or move very quickly or hastily.
- bucket along
- pelt along
- cannonball along
- shoot down
- belt along
- step on it
- stay in place
Rhymes with Scoot
Sentences with scoot
1. Verb, base form
Sitting on a chair, scoot your bottom forward to the edge.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
As you press, scoot the rings between your left thumb and palm.
3. Verb, 3rd person singular present
Lie face-up on the bench, then scoot up until your eyes are nearly even with the racked bar.
4. Noun, singular or mass
If you’re not having much luck at your current machine, scoot over to the next one.
Quotes about scoot
1. Scoot over, man. I don't like you that much.""Dick. That's not what you said last night.""Bite me.
- Rachel Caine, Glass Houses
2. Are you happy here with me? Because if not, we can scoot over a few feet.
- Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over.