noun. ['sklɝˈoʊsəs'] any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue.
- coronary-artery disease
- arterial sclerosis
- disseminated sclerosis
- disseminated multiple sclerosis
- induration of the arteries
- hardening of the arteries
- multiple sclerosis
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- σκλήρωσις (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
Words that Rhyme with Sclerosis
How do you pronounce sclerosis?
Pronounce sclerosis as sklərˈoʊsəs.
US - How to pronounce sclerosis in American English
UK - How to pronounce sclerosis in British English
Example sentences of the word sclerosis
1. Noun, singular or mass
Catchy name for a great fundraiser to help those stricken with multiple sclerosis (MS).”