adjective. ['ˈskɑːrd'] blemished by injury or rough wear.
Words that Rhyme with Scarred
Example sentences of the word scarred
This procedure is used to treat scarred skin, discolored skin and sun-damaged skin.
2. Verb, past participle
The next step after alcoholic hepatitis is often cirrhosis of the liver, where the liver becomes permanently scarred.
Quotes containing the word scarred
1. And if my heart be scarred and burned,The safer, I, for all I learned.
- Dorothy Parker, Sunset Gun: Poems
2. Just because you're scarred for life doesn't mean you should be scared to live.
- Brian Celio
3. Being the light of the world is about being a broken, exploding, scarred star and shining a light of hope and inspiration to everyone around you.
- Ricky Maye, Barefoot Christianity
adjective. scarred by battle.
adjective. ['ˈskɑːrd'] deeply affected or marked by mental or physical pain or injury.