Table of Contents
noun. a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29).
- Good Shepherd
- the Nazarene
- Jesus Christ
Rhymes with Savior
How to spell savior? Is it suvior? Or zovir? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with savior
1. Noun, singular or mass
They believe it is an outward indication that the person has accepted Christ as savior.
Those who have died in their sins apart from a savior receive eternal punishment in hell.
Quotes about savior
1. Although my memory's fading, I remember two things very clearly: I am a great sinner and Christ is a great Savior.
- John Newton, Amazing Grace
2. Thus, when we plead for the gift of charity, we aren't asking for lovely feelings toward someone who bugs us or someone who has injured or wounded us. We are actually pleading for our very natures to be changed, for our character and disposition to become more and more like the Savior's, so that we literally feel as He would feel and thus do what He would do.
- Sheri Dew, If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard: And Other Reassuring Truths
3. I'm only a tool, beloved. Not your Savior
- Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love
noun. ['ˈseɪvjɝ'] a person who rescues you from harm or danger.
- bad person