Table of Contents
noun. English film director (born in 1927).
- Henry Kenneth Alfred Russell
Rhymes with Russell
Sentences with russell
1. Noun, singular or mass
Prepare your parson/jack russell terrier by having them exercise and run off some energy.
Quotes about russell
1. I genuinely liked all of the cast members very much. Steve had a wicked sense of humor. I remember Russell coming to my rescue, once. I watched Eric evolve before everyone's eyes. Maurice loved what he did, so. He treated his character with respect, down to the costuming.
- Madeleine Stowe
2. The take-home message is that we should blame religion itself, not religious extremism - as though that were some kind of terrible perversion of real, decent religion. Voltaire got it right long ago: 'Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.' So did Bertrand Russell: 'Many people would sooner die than think. In fact they do.
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
noun. English philosopher and mathematician who collaborated with Whitehead (1872-1970).
- Bertrand Arthur William Russell
- Earl Russell
noun. United States astronomer who developed a theory of stellar evolution (1877-1957).
- Henry Norris Russell
noun. Irish writer whose pen name was A.E. (1867-1935).
- George William Russell
noun. United States entertainer remembered for her roles in comic operas (1861-1922).
noun. United States basketball center (born in 1934).
- Bill Russell
noun. United States religious leader who founded the sect that is now called Jehovah's Witnesses (1852-1916).