noun. ['ˈruːɪnɪŋ'] destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined.
Rhymes with Ruining
Sentences with ruining
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Remove his collar to prevent ruining it and so that you can wash around his neck.
Quotes about ruining
1. Although finding fruit flies in your wine or beer can be a bit annoying, I hope people will pause to admire the tenacity of these clever little creatures. They are really just hungry animals looking for something to eat, and have no intention of ruining your happy hour.
- Michael Dickinson
2. There’s no such thing as ruining your life. Life’s a pretty resilient thing, it turns out.
- Sophie Kinsella, The Undomestic Goddess
3. I wish my stove came with a Save As button like Word has. That way I could experiment with my cooking and not fear ruining my dinner.
- Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life