Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈroʊlɝ'] a grounder that rolls along the infield.
- let go of
Rhymes with Roller
Sentences with roller
1. Noun, singular or mass
Set the roller into a paint pan, and allow it to soak up the paint.
Quotes about roller
1. I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend.
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
2. A sofa on an elevator would be like a slow roller coaster where you get to work on your small talk skills. Oh yes, I am an adrenaline junky.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. Giving up is conceding that things will never get better, and that is just not true. Ups and downs are a constant in life, and I've been belted into that roller coaster a thousand times.
- Aimee Mullins
noun. moth whose larvae form nests by rolling and tying leaves with spun silk.
- tortricid moth
noun. someone who engages in roller skating.
noun. ['ˈroʊlɝ'] a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore.
- moving ridge
noun. ['ˈroʊlɝ'] a small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate).
- roller skate
noun. ['ˈroʊlɝ'] a cylinder that revolves.
- roller blind
- paint roller
noun. ['ˈroʊlɝ'] pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground.
- domestic pigeon
- straight line
noun. ['ˈroʊlɝ'] Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight; related to kingfishers.
- coraciiform bird
- ground roller
- European roller
- Coracias garrulus
noun. ['ˈroʊlɝ'] a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it.
- mechanical device
- hair curler