adverb. ['rəˈdɪkjələsli'] so as to arouse or deserve laughter.
Words that Rhyme with Ridiculously
Example sentences of the word ridiculously
Fortunately, Google SketchUp comes with an innovative function that makes this process ridiculously quick and simple.
Quotes containing the word ridiculously
1. I don't think that I could have survived in my family without a naughty sense of humor; yeah, absolutely. I think my brother and I both get our senses of humor from our parents. I mean, my mother was absolutely hilarious and foul. She had the most ridiculously off color sense of humor, so that was sort of what we grew up with.
- Rachael MacFarlane
2. Finnick?"I say, "Maybe some pants?"He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"-- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -- "distracting?"I laugh. Boggs looks embarrassed and Finnick looks more like the guy I met at the Quarter Quell
- Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
3. I only have so much willpower, Helen,"he whispered. "And since you apparently sleep in the most ridiculously transparent tank top I've ever seen, I'm going to have to ask you to get under the covers before I do something stupid.
- Josephine Angelini, Starcrossed