Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈrɪtʃəz, ˈrɪtʃɪz'] an abundance of material possessions and resources.
- riches (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Riches
Sentences with riches
1. Noun, plural
Rastafarians believe that they will return to Africa to enjoy the riches and heritage of their people.
Quotes about riches
1. A propensity to hope and joy is real riches; one to fear and sorrow real poverty.
- David Hume
2. There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life.
- Walt Disney Company
3. If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself, tell yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for to the creator there is no poverty and no poor indifferent place.
- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet