Table of Contents
verb. ['ˌrɛzɝˈɛkt'] cause to become alive again.
Rhymes with Resurrect
Sentences with resurrect
1. Verb, base form
If you notice that the plant is brown and looks dead, add water and the plant will resurrect.
Quotes about resurrect
1. You do not immortalize the lost by writing about them. Language buries, but does not resurrect.
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
2. May Light always surround you;Hope kindle and rebound you.May your Hurts turn to Healing;Your Heart embrace Feeling.May Wounds become Wisdom;Every Kindness a Prism.May Laughter infect you;Your Passion resurrect you.May Goodness inspire your Deepest Desires.Through all that you Reach For, May your arms Never Tire.
- D. Simone
3. The words ‘I Love You’ kill, and resurrect millions, in less than a second.
- Aberjhani, Elemental: The Power of Illuminated Love
verb. ['ˌrɛzɝˈɛkt'] return from the dead.
- sit down
- lie down
- go to bed
verb. ['ˌrɛzɝˈɛkt'] restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state.