adjective. ['rɪˈzɪljənt'] recovering readily from adversity, depression, or the like.
Words that Rhyme with Resilient
Example sentences of the word resilient
The material is resilient as well and easy to clean.
Quotes containing the word resilient
1. I never said I wanted a 'happy' life but an interesting one. From separation and loss, I have learned a lot. I have become strong and resilient, as is the case of almost every human being exposed to life and to the world. We don't even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward.
- Isabel Allende
2. There’s no such thing as ruining your life. Life’s a pretty resilient thing, it turns out.
- Sophie Kinsella, The Undomestic Goddess
3. Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
adjective. ['rɪˈzɪljənt'] elastic; rebounds readily.