verb. ['ˈriːˈriːd'] read anew; read again.
Rhymes with Reread
Sentences with reread
1. Verb, base form
Then take the time to reread what you have written.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Find a quiet place to read, and reread, the short story you have been assigned.
3. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
The first time you reread, consider sense and flow.
Quotes about reread
1. Reader's Bill of Rights1. The right to not read 2. The right to skip pages 3. The right to not finish 4. The right to reread 5. The right to read anything 6. The right to escapism 7. The right to read anywhere 8. The right to browse 9. The right to read out loud 10. The right to not defend your tastes
- Daniel Pennac
2. I reread Mesrine's book every year because the way the story is told is fascinating. Today, we don't have gangsters like Mesrine - he had humor.
- Thomas Langmann
3. A good book ... leaves you wanting to reread the book. A great book compels you to reread your own soul.
- Richard Flanagan, The Narrow Road to the Deep North