noun. ['rɪˈpiːtɪŋ, riːˈpiːtɪŋ'] the act of doing or performing again.
- instant replay
- action replay
Words that Rhyme with Repeating
Example sentences of the word repeating
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Keep repeating the process until you need to take a laxative no more than once every two weeks.
Quotes containing the word repeating
1. I have had extremely good relations with the United States and with both parties (Republicans and Democrats), and I hope to continue to have these good relations, which I, again repeating, do not consider to be mutually exclusive with having good relations with Venezuela or Ecuador or whichever country in South America.
- Juan Manuel Santos
2. Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.
- Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary
3. Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Charles J. Givens