Table of Contents
adjective. ['riːˈmuːvd'] separated in relationship by a given degree of descent.
Rhymes with Removed
Sentences with removed
1. Verb, past participle
The pass doesn't get deleted or removed after the flight, so leave a copy in your account.
2. Verb, past tense
* 2 slices fresh bread, crusts removed
Quotes about removed
1. In actuality, California could be a wonderful place to live. In fact, if you're highly educated and ambitious, you can do quite well here while enjoying the sun and the fun. The only problem: California will then blame you for your success and recommend that all your cash be removed from you.
- Ben Shapiro
2. Jeez, Hazel,"Percy said, "tell your horse to watch his language."Hazel tried not to laugh. "What did he say?""With the cussing removed? He said he can get us to the top."Frank looked incredulous. "I thought the horse couldn't fly!"This time Arion whinnied so angrily, even Hazel could guess he was cursing."Dude,"Percy told the horse, "I've gotten suspended for saying less than that...
- Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune
3. I had a polynomial once. My doctor removed it.
- Michael Grant, Gone
adjective. ['riːˈmuːvd'] separate or apart in time.