adjective. ['rɪˈmeɪnɪŋ, riːˈmeɪnɪŋ'] not used up.
- left over
Words that Rhyme with Remaining
How do you spell remaining? Is it remaning ?
A common misspelling of remaining is remaning
Example sentences of the word remaining
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Put the remaining flour on your counter or table and turn the dough out on the flour.
Quotes containing the word remaining
1. When things break, it's not the actual breaking that prevents them from getting back together again. It's because a little piece gets lost - the two remaining ends couldn't fit together even if they wanted to. The whole shape has changed.
- John Green, Will Grayson, Will Grayson
2. Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.
- Maya Angelou
3. The ideal friendship is to feel as one while remaining two.
- Sophie Swetchine