Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈrɛgjəlɝli'] in a regular manner.
- on an irregular basis
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- regular (English)
- reguler (Anglo-Norman)
Rhymes with Regularly
How do you pronounce regularly?
Pronounce regularly as ˈrɛgjələrli.
US - How to pronounce regularly in American English
UK - How to pronounce regularly in British English
Sentences with regularly
Breathe regularly throughout the exercise, inhaling as you lower your legs and exhaling as you lift them.
Quotes about regularly
1. Man is not a machine that can be remodelled for quite other purposes as occasion demands, in the hope that it will go on functioning as regularly as before but in a quite different way. He carries his whole history with him; in his very structure is written the history of mankind.
- Carl Jung
2. I do not,"I felt oddly appalled by her statement. "I'm an excellent liar. Ask my dentist. He swears I floss regularly.
- Darynda Jones, Second Grave on the Left
3. I learned...that inspiration does not come like a bolt, nor is it kinetic, energetic striving, but it comes into us slowly and quietly and all the time, though we must regularly and every day give it a little chance to start flowing, prime it with a little solitude and idleness.
- Brenda Ueland