Table of Contents
adjective. ['rɪˈfrɛʃɪŋ'] imparting vitality and energy.
Rhymes with Refreshing
Sentences with refreshing
1. Noun, singular or mass
You can use fruit and vegetable salads as a refreshing arepas topping during summer.
Watermelon is a hydrating fruit that is a refreshing snack during summer and early fall.
3. Verb, gerund or present participle
Apply the sealer to the floor by mopping continuously across the room, refreshing** the mop as needed.
Quotes about refreshing
1. Summer is a great time to visit art museums, which offer the refreshing rinse of swimming pools - only instead of cool water, you immerse yourself in art.
- Jerry Saltz
2. And I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
3. Relish love in your old age! Aged love is like aged wine; it becomes more satisfying, more refreshing, more valuable, more appreciated and more intoxicating!
- Leo Buscaglia
adjective. ['rɪˈfrɛʃɪŋ'] pleasantly new or different.