Table of Contents
adjective. ['rəˈflɛktɪŋ, rɪˈflɛktɪŋ'] causing reflection or having a device that reflects.
Rhymes with Reflecting
Sentences with reflecting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
You can listen actively by reflecting back to your partner what you heard.
Quotes about reflecting
1. A work of art is a world in itself reflecting senses and emotions of the artist's world.
- Hans Hofmann
2. Do you know what you are?You are a manuscript oƒ a divine letter.You are a mirror reflecting a noble face. This universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself;everything that you want, you are already that.
- Rumi, Hush, Don't Say Anything to God: Passionate Poems of Rumi
3. Most people believe the mind to be a mirror, more or less accurately reflecting the world outside them, not realizing on the contrary that the mind is itself the principal element of creation.
- Rabindranath Tagore