Table of Contents
adjective. ['rəˈflɛktəd, rɪˈflɛktɪd'] (especially of incident sound or light) bent or sent back.
Rhymes with Reflected
Sentences with reflected
1. Verb, past participle
Cleveland's rich history is reflected in its food, its culture and its architecture.
2. Verb, past tense
Andie Walsh (Molly Ringwald) was creative and artsy, and her bedroom reflected that.
Quotes about reflected
1. As fandom grew more variegated, genzines reflected a broadening of interests, carrying personal columns of humor and reflection, science articles, amateur fiction, stylish gossip, and inevitably, thoughtful pieces on the future of fandom.
- Gregory Benford
2. It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.
- John Joseph Powell, The Secret of Staying in Love
3. One butterfly wing reflected wholly in a mirror won’t give flight. Let this be a lesson in love.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE