Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈriːkɪŋ'] wet with secreted or exuded moisture such as sweat or tears.
Rhymes with Reeking
Sentences with reeking
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
It is important to find shrubs that detract the deer from reeking havoc on your garden.
Quotes about reeking
1. Christmas crept into Pine Cove like a creeping Christmas thing: dragging garland, ribbon, and sleigh bells, oozing eggnog, reeking of pine, and threatening festive doom like a cold sore under the mistletoe.
- Christopher Moore, The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror
2. ...the Statue of Liberty's got this invitation: 'Give me your tired, your poor, your reeking homeless--''Huddled masses,' said Ira. 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.'...Okay, fine. So like everybody in the old countries says, 'Hey, I'm a huddled mass,' and they all wanna come over.
- Neal Shusterman, The Schwa Was Here
adjective. ['ˈriːkɪŋ'] giving off a strong unpleasant smell.