Table of Contents
verb. ['ˌriːkənˈsɪdɝ'] consider again; give new consideration to; usually with a view to changing.
Rhymes with Reconsider
Sentences with reconsider
1. Verb, base form
The PHA will most likely require a full reapplication to reconsider your family for benefits.
Quotes about reconsider
1. 'Halal in the Family' will expose a broad audience to some of the realities of being Muslim in America. By using satire, we will encourage people to reconsider their assumptions about Muslims, while providing a balm to those experiencing anti-Muslim bias. I also hope those Uncles and Aunties out there will crack a smile!
- Aasif Mandvi
2. Takes a lot of tries before you hit perfection."He paused to reconsider that. "Well, except for my parents. They got it on the first try."(Adrian)
- Richelle Mead, Bloodlines
3. Two types of choices seem to me to have been crucial in tipping the outcomes [of the various societies' histories] towards success or failure: long-term planning and willingness to reconsider core values. On reflection we can also recognize the crucial role of these same two choices for the outcomes of our individual lives.
- Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
verb. ['ˌriːkənˈsɪdɝ'] consider again (a bill) that had been voted upon before, with a view to altering it.