verb. ['riːˈbɪld'] build again.
- break even
- bottom out
Words that Rhyme with Rebuild
Example sentences of the word rebuild
1. Verb, base form
The amount of insurance should cover the cost to rebuild your home and furnish it as it is currently.
Quotes containing the word rebuild
1. Hard is trying to rebuild yourself, piece by piece, with no instruction book, and no clue as to where all the important bits are supposed to go.
- Nick Hornby, A Long Way Down
2. When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
- Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
3. Love can rebuild the world, they say, so everything's possible when it comes to love.
- Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore