noun. ['ˈproʊˌgræmɪŋ'] setting an order and time for planned events.
Words that Rhyme with Programming
Example sentences of the word programming
1. Noun, singular or mass
Remove the key from the ignition of your G6, and test the programming.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Depending upon the family of PLC you are programming, the connectors will be different.
Quotes containing the word programming
1. It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.
- Edsger Dijkstra
2. 'All in With Laila Ali' is educational, inspirational, compelling programming profiling individuals that have reached for the sky, pushed themselves to the limit and did things that you would think were impossible.
- Laila Ali
3. The problem with our society is that our values aren’t in the right place. There’s an awful lot of bleeding and naked bodies on prime-time networks, but not nearly enough cable television on public programming.
- Bauvard, Some Inspiration for the Overenthusiastic
noun. ['ˈproʊˌgræmɪŋ'] creating a sequence of instructions to enable the computer to do something.
- computer programing
- logic programing
- object-oriented programing
- logic programming
- computer programming
- creating by mental acts
- object-oriented programming