adjective. ['ˈpraɪsləs'] having incalculable monetary, intellectual, or spiritual worth.
- -less (English)
- -leas (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- price (English)
- price (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Priceless
Example sentences of the word priceless
A good pair of leather shoes can be priceless, especially once they are worn in and comfortable.
2. Noun, singular or mass
The food is gourmet, the wine divine and the views priceless.
Quotes containing the word priceless
1. We need to move into a culture of peace. What I hope to promote is the idea that we all need each other and that the greatest happiness in life is not how much we have but how much we give. That's a wealth that's priceless. You can't buy compassion.
- Herbie Hancock
2. Love is the best gift because it’s free to give and priceless to receive.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
3. Every sunrise is priceless and you can experience the richness that life holds only when you live life to the full instead of just being an onlooker.
- Stephen Richards, Think Your way to Success: Let Your Dreams Run Free