Table of Contents
noun. ['pɔrˈnɑːgrəfi'] creative activity (writing or pictures or films etc.) of no literary or artistic value other than to stimulate sexual desire.
- kiddy porn
- child pornography
- kiddie porn
- creative activity
- πορνογράφος (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
Rhymes with Pornography
Sentences with pornography
1. Noun, singular or mass
Criminals and pedophiles often use the Internet to obtain and transfer illegal images, such as child pornography.
Quotes about pornography
1. My experience of life is that it is not divided up into genres; it’s a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel. You know, with a bit of pornography if you're lucky.
- Alan Moore
2. Here is my final point. About drugs, about alcohol, about pornography and smoking and everything else. What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?
- Bill Hicks
3. I had a dream about you last night. We watched pornography together, but purely for the storyline.
- Michael Summers, I Had a Dream About You