Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈplɛʒɝəbəl'] affording satisfaction or pleasure.
Rhymes with Pleasurable
Sentences with pleasurable
Clever design decisions can make the time spent in your open kitchen much more pleasurable.
Quotes about pleasurable
1. If we can just let go and trust that things will work out they way they're supposed to, without trying to control the outcome, then we can begin to enjoy the moment more fully. The joy of the freedom it brings becomes more pleasurable than the experience itself.
- Goldie Hawn
2. Laughter is more than just a pleasurable activity...When people laugh together, they tend to talk and touch more and to make eye contact more frequently.
- Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
3. How do you know it'll be pleasurable?"He got on the bed and lay down.Breath a whisper, she came closer and tied one wrist to the headboard. The cat growled but didn't try to make him wrench free."Because just looking at you gives me the most extreme pleasure I've ever felt.""Christ, baby, tie me up before you start talking like that.
- Nalini Singh, Visions of Heat