noun. ['ˈpɪglɪt'] a young pig.
- genus Sus
- young mammal
- sucking pig
- -let (English)
- pig (English)
- pigge (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Piglet
Example sentences of the word piglet
1. Noun, singular or mass
You will need to wean your piglet from his mother when he is between 6 and 8 weeks old.
Quotes containing the word piglet
1. Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!"he whispered."Yes, Piglet?""Nothing,"said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you.
- A.A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
2. We'll be friends forever, won't we, Pooh?"asked Piglet."Even longer,"Pooh answered.
- Larry Clemmons
3. How do you spell 'love'?"- Piglet"You don't spell it...you feel it."- Pooh
- A.A. Milne