adjective. ['ˈpɪktʃɝd'] seen in the mind as a mental image.
Words that Rhyme with Pictured
Example sentences of the word pictured
1. Verb, past tense
Hand each child a card with a body part listed or pictured.
2. Verb, past participle
Wrap the webbing between the thumb and first finger as pictured.
Quotes containing the word pictured
1. Mal snickered. "What's so funny?""I just pictured the Darkling being cornered by a sweaty duchess trying to have her way with him.
- Leigh Bardugo, Siege and Storm
2. When I pictured myself, it was always like just an outline in a colouring book, with the inside not yet completed.
- Sarah Dessen
3. I pictured Cupid sitting in a crappy little bar, drunk and depressed, while he moaned to the bartender, "That Jasmine Parks, gods, she pisses me off! Did you see what she just did? Totally blew off this immortal stud to play kiss-the-boo-boo with a fickle little rent-a-cop. Why? 'Cause she's the biggest chickenshit on the planet! I'm ready to toss my bow and pick up a bazooka!
- Jennifer Rardin, Once Bitten, Twice Shy
adjective. ['ˈpɪktʃɝd'] represented graphically by sketch or design or lines.