Table of Contents
verb. ['pɑːrˈteɪk'] have some of the qualities or attributes of something.
Rhymes with Partake
Sentences with partake
1. Verb, base form
Well, now your pup can partake in all the Thanksgiving goodness with some Thanksgiving-themed treats of their own!
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Guests who partake in this guided meditation take home a rose quartz crystal and heart affirmation.
Quotes about partake
1. I am innocent! But only because the opportunity to partake in an activity that would render me guilty has not presented itself.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. Not a good book. It attempts to take a complex subject and make it assessable to the layman with cartoons, and in this effort it fails. Moreover, the authors often take biased stances, and while I agree with them for the most part it nonetheless detracts from any scholarly offerings in which they wish to partake.
- Richard Appignanesi, Introducing Postmodernism
verb. ['pɑːrˈteɪk'] consume.
- take in
- say farewell
verb. ['pɑːrˈteɪk'] have, give, or receive a share of.
- partake in
- cut in
- be well