Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈpɛrəˌlaɪz'] cause to be paralyzed and immobile.
Rhymes with Paralyze
Sentences with paralyze
1. Verb, base form
They hunt insects, paralyze them with their sting, and then drag them down into their sand burrows.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Many female wasps paralyze arthropods to feed them to their young.
3. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
These wasps paralyze their prey and then carefully drag the victims back to their nests.
Quotes about paralyze
1. Fear is inevitable, I have to accept that, but I cannot allow it to paralyze me.
- Isabel Allende, The Sum of Our Days: A Memoir
2. We all have scars, Mia; they are supposed to make you stronger, not paralyze you.” ~Cole
- Tina Carreiro, Power of the Moon
3. Fear is the Best Test Will the fear of going blind make youa voracious reader, a world traveleror paralyze you with a thousand other fears?
- Beryl Dov
verb. ['ˈpɛrəˌlaɪz'] make powerless and unable to function.
- come about