Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈpæntɪŋ'] breathing heavily (as after exertion).
Rhymes with Panting
Sentences with panting
1. Noun, singular or mass
You'll find that just a few snatches with a heavy dumbbell can leave you red-faced and panting.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Call your vet if Kitty starts vomiting or panting.
Quotes about panting
1. You can’t tell mewhat to do anymore, Travis! I don’t belong to you!”In the second it took him to turn and face me, hisexpression had contorted into anger. He stomped towardme, planting his hands on the bed and leaning into my face.“WELL I BELONG TO YOU!” The veins in his neckbulged as he shouted, and I met his glare, refusing to evenflinch. He looked at my lips, panting. “I belong to you.
- Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster
2. Comedy is the one absolutely self-aware art form. Actually, hip-hop's another one, I suppose. Because in your songs you're talking about how good a hip-hop artist you are. It's like a painter painting a panting of himself painting a painting.
- Bo Burnham
3. Garrick was panting when he replied, “You’re not forcing me to do anything. I just want you to be sure. You can say stop at anytime.” His lips pulled wide. “You don’t need to make up a new pet.
- Cora Carmack, Losing It
noun. ['ˈpæntɪŋ'] any fabric used to make trousers.