Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈoʊn'] belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive.
- owen (Middle English (1100-1500))
- agan (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- unnen (Middle English (1100-1500))
- unnan (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
Rhymes with Own
How do you pronounce own?
Pronounce own as oʊn.
US - How to pronounce own in American English
UK - How to pronounce own in British English
How do you spell own? Is it pwn ?
A common misspelling of own is pwn
Sentences with own
Soon enough, you'll have your own urinal at home to help save the Earth
Quotes about own
1. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
- Ariana Grande
2. Don't confuse poor decision-making with destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you!
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
3. People are always telling me that i'm not like other girls...that i dont dress like other girls...that i dont act like other girls. But i'm my OWN person...i go to the beat of my own drum.
- Miley Cyrus