Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈoʊvɝˈpaʊrɪŋ'] so strong as to be irresistible.
Rhymes with Overpowering
Sentences with overpowering
1. Noun, singular or mass
The dictionary defines overbearing as an overpowering, harsh and haughtily arrogant person.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
However, you can line the bottom lashes with a thin line to highlight the eyes without overpowering them.
Quotes about overpowering
1. The realisation that limitations are imaginary will make you strong and overpowering.
- Stephen Richards, Think Your way to Success: Let Your Dreams Run Free
2. Truly, my dear young friends, you are a chosen generation. I hope you will never forget it. I hope you will never take it for granted. I hope there will grow in your hearts an overpowering sense of gratitude to God, who has made it possible for you to come upon the earth in this marvelous season of the world's history.
- Gordon B. Hinckley
3. Color is the overpowering of black; white – the final victory over black.
- Dejan Stojanovic, The Creator