Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈɔrgæzəm'] the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse.
- male orgasm
- orgasmus (Latin)
- οργασμός (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
Rhymes with Orgasm
How do you pronounce orgasm?
Pronounce orgasm as ˈɔrgæzəm.
US - How to pronounce orgasm in American English
UK - How to pronounce orgasm in British English
Sentences with orgasm
1. Noun, singular or mass
Since they help with vaginal tone, you may also notice an increase in your sexual arousal or orgasm.
You may find it difficult to become aroused or orgasm normally.
3. Verb, base form
Kegels can also improve the ability of women to orgasm**.
Quotes about orgasm
1. When we make love, I orgasm much sooner than her. That’s because I know a shortcut on my bicycle.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
2. You know how both life and porno movies end. The only difference is life starts with the orgasm.
- Chuck Palahniuk
3. Women can fake an orgasm, but men can fake an entire relationship.
- Sharon Stone