Table of Contents
adjective. ['ɑːmˈnɪʃənt'] infinitely wise.
- omnisciens (Latin)
Rhymes with Omniscient
How do you pronounce omniscient?
Pronounce omniscient as ɑmˈnɪʃənt.
US - How to pronounce omniscient in American English
UK - How to pronounce omniscient in British English
Sentences with omniscient
Homer wrote both poems in the same narrative format from the third person omniscient point of view.
2. Verb, past participle
Narrators can be limited or omniscient in their point of view.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Note the voice narration of the work, such as first person, third person, omniscient or passive.
Quotes about omniscient
1. Communicating with God is the most extraordinary experience imaginable, yet at the same time it's the most natural one of all, because God is present in us at all times. Omniscient, omnipotent, personal-and loving us without conditions. We are connected as One through our divine link with God.
- Eben Alexander, Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
2. If God is omnipotent and omniscient, why didn't he start the universe out in the first place so it would come out the way he wants? Why's he constantly repairing and complaining? No, there's one thing the Bible makes clear: The biblical God is a sloppy manufacturer. He's not good at design, he's not good at execution. He'd be out of business, if there was any competition.
- Carl Sagan, Contact
3. I am not omniscient, but I know a lot.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Faust: First Part