Table of Contents
adverb. ['ɔˈkeɪʒənəˌliː'] now and then or here and there.
- once in a while
- from time to time
- now and then
- at times
- now and again
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- occasional (English)
- -al (English)
Rhymes with Occasionally
How to spell occasionally? Is it occassionally? Or ocassionally? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with occasionally
Taste occasionally and add more salt and pepper if needed.
Quotes about occasionally
1. Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."..."At least,"she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland.""Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
2. My books are shelved in different places, depending on the bookstore. Sometimes they can be found in the Mystery section, sometimes in the Humor department, and occasionally even in the Literature aisle, which is somewhat astounding.
- Carl Hiaasen
3. Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.
- Winston S. Churchill