Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈnoʊˌwɛr, ˈnoʊˌhwɛr'] an insignificant place.
- no (English)
- no (Middle English (1100-1500))
- where (English)
- wher (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Nowhere
Sentences with nowhere
He may be excited out of nowhere, urinate excessively, or not be able to control his urination.
Quotes about nowhere
1. Minimal art went nowhere.
- Sol LeWitt
2. Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa.
- Marcus Garvey
3. There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars.
- Jack Kerouac, On the Road: the Original Scroll