noun. ['ˈnoʊˌwɛr, ˈnoʊˌhwɛr'] an insignificant place.
- no (English)
- no (Middle English (1100-1500))
- where (English)
- wher (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Nowhere
Example sentences of the word nowhere
He may be excited out of nowhere, urinate excessively, or not be able to control his urination.
Quotes containing the word nowhere
1. Minimal art went nowhere.
- Sol LeWitt
2. Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa.
- Marcus Garvey
3. There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars.
- Jack Kerouac, On the Road: the Original Scroll