Table of Contents
Nourish Past Tense
The past tense of Nourish is nourished.
verb. ['ˈnɝːɪʃ'] provide with nourishment.
Rhymes with Nourish
Sentences with nourish
Use a commercial hot oil treatment every week to nourish and hydrate dry hair.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Bananas are nutrient-rich, so they nourish the skin.
3. Verb, base form
Taking proper care of your body can help nourish your hair and promote growth.
Quotes about nourish
1. If art is to nourish the roots of our culture, society must set the artist free to follow his vision wherever it takes him.
- John F. Kennedy
2. Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?
- Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart
3. Whenever my environment had failed to support or nourish me, I had clutched at books...
- Richard Wright, Black Boy
verb. ['ˈnɝːɪʃ'] give nourishment to.