Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈnɔrməli, ˈnɔrmli'] under normal conditions.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- normal (English)
- normalis (Latin)
Rhymes with Normally
How do you pronounce normally?
Pronounce normally as ˈnɔrməli.
US - How to pronounce normally in American English
UK - How to pronounce normally in British English
Sentences with normally
Styrofoam beads are normally used as stuffing for items such as bean bags or even cat toys.
Quotes about normally
1. We came to see Jace. Is he alright?""I don't know,"Magnus said. "Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?
- Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
2. There's clearly humor that goes too far and humor that is violative, and we are engaged in our humor in a complex call-and-response with one another. I'm telling you a joke to see if you think that it's funny... but if one of us violates some principle or touches on a particularly tender spot of the other, normally we adjust to that and move on.
- Andrew Hudgins
3. No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn't know it.
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist