Table of Contents
noun. ['ˌnɑːnbɪˈliːvɝ'] someone who refuses to believe (as in a divinity).
- nonreligious person
Rhymes with Nonbeliever
Sentences with nonbeliever
1. Noun, singular or mass
However, that sentiment will not resonate with someone who is a nonbeliever.
Quotes about nonbeliever
1. I was a terrible believer in things,but I was also a terrible nonbeliever in things. I was as searching as I was skeptical. I didn't know where to put my faith,or if there was such a place,or even what the word faith meant, in all of it's complexity. Everything seemed to be possibly potent and possibly fake.
- Cheryl Strayed, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
2. If a believer demands that I, as a nonbeliever, observe his taboos in the public domain, he is not asking for my respect, but for my submission.
- Flemming Rose
3. As far as God goes, I am a nonbeliever. Still am. But when it comes to a devil---well, that's something else.
- William Peter Blatty, The Exorcist