adjective. ['ˈnɑːdɪŋ'] having branches or flower heads that bend downward.
Rhymes with Nodding
Sentences with nodding
1. Noun, singular or mass
Show her that you are listening by maintaining good eye contact or nodding.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Begin by nodding your head slightly as though you're giving
Quotes about nodding
1. I’m not good at talking. Can’t I just nod my way through a conversation? It’s better than nodding off.
- Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you'd still waste time by reading it.
2. When you are old and grey and full of sleep And nodding by the fire, take down this book, And slowly read, and dream of the soft look Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep
- W.B. Yeats, The Collected Poems of W.B. Yeats