Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈnoʊˌbɑːˌdiː, ˈnoʊbədi'] a person of no influence.
- common person
- small fry
- common man
- body (English)
- body (Middle English (1100-1500))
- no (English)
- no (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Nobody
How do you pronounce nobody?
Pronounce nobody as ˈnoʊˌbɑˌdi.
US - How to pronounce nobody in American English
UK - How to pronounce nobody in British English
Sentences with nobody
> “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Latin is a dead language, which means nobody really speaks it in everyday life.
Quotes about nobody
1. You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be hurt,Sing like there's nobody listening,And live like it's heaven on earth.
- William W. Purkey
2. Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you're in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad.
- Nick Cannon
3. Cameron Crowe can write dialogue and shoot it with warmth and humor like nobody else.
- Emma McLaughlin