Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈnɪpəl'] the small projection of a mammary gland.
- reproductive organ
- mammary gland
- sex organ
Rhymes with Nipple
How do you pronounce nipple?
Pronounce nipple as ˈnɪpəl.
US - How to pronounce nipple in American English
UK - How to pronounce nipple in British English
Sentences with nipple
1. Noun, singular or mass
Push the opposite end of the tube over the nipple on the side of the fill valve.
Wrap a twist-tie around the napkin nipple section.
3. Noun, plural
Turn the water supply valve counterclockwise slowly until you begin to see water flowing through the fill valve nipple.
Quotes about nipple
1. The truth is like a nipple: the more you twist it, the more somebody is going to get hurt.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. I rarely drink, but last night, after several hours and several beers at the bar, I found myself face to face with two huge boobs. They weren’t the breasts of a young woman, but those of an old man. Still, the taste of a nipple is genderless.
- Jarod Kintz, So many chairs, and no time to sit
3. I always appear smarter when I dress up in my giant nipple costume. I know this because I'll overhear people say things like, 'At least he's not a complete boob.
- Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me
noun. ['ˈnɪpəl'] a flexible cap on a baby's feeding bottle or pacifier.
- feeding bottle
- nursing bottle
- male parent