Table of Contents
adjective. ['nʊˈrɑːtɪk'] affected with emotional disorder.
Rhymes with Neurotic
How do you spell neurotic? Is it nuerotic ?
A common misspelling of neurotic is nuerotic
Sentences with neurotic
Trying to stop her from doing it will just make her more neurotic.
Quotes about neurotic
1. If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days.
- Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
2. I used to be neurotic. I didn't like myself very much. But somewhere in my mid-40s, my neuroses stopped seeming so important. I developed a sense of humor.
- Joanne Woodward
3. I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself.
- Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 1: 1931-1934
noun. ['nʊˈrɑːtɪk'] a person suffering from neurosis.
- diseased person
- sick person
- mental case