Quotes about nearby
1. Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time."[...]"This is my time, Hathaway. I'm leading today's session.""Oh yeah?"I retorted. "Huh. Well, I guess this is a good time to think about me naked, then.""It's always a good a time to think about you naked,"added someone nearby, breaking the tension further.
- Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy
2. Don't be afraid of the shadows, that only means there's a light nearby.
3. Aubrey, crouching on a nearby counter, watched me with squinty eyes, apparently pondering why anyone would willingly immerse themselves in water ever, let alone for extended periods of time.
- Richelle Mead, Succubus Blues