Table of Contents
Rhymes with Muster
How do you pronounce muster?
Pronounce muster as ˈməstər.
US - How to pronounce muster in American English
UK - How to pronounce muster in British English
Sentences with muster
1. Noun, singular or mass
To win in the first place, candidates had to pass muster with constituents.
2. Verb, base form
Ask kids to wear as much bling as they can muster to add to the fun.
Quotes about muster
1. Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
- Og Mandino
2. You think I'd cheat on you?"I demanded with all the innocent outrage I could muster."With another guy, no. With a cheeseburger . . . in a heartbeat.
- Lisa Kleypas, Smooth Talking Stranger
3. When you have dogs, you witness their uncomplaining acceptance of suffering, their bright desire to make the most of life in spite of the limitations of age and disease, their calm awareness of the approaching end when their final hours come. They accept death with a grace that I hope I will one day be brave enough to muster.
- Dean Koontz, A Big Little Life: A Memoir of a Joyful Dog
verb. ['ˈmʌstɝ'] call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc..
noun. ['ˈmʌstɝ'] a gathering of military personnel for duty.
noun. ['ˈmʌstɝ'] compulsory military service.