noun. ['ˈmɝːdɝɝ'] a criminal who commits homicide (who performs the unlawful premeditated killing of another human being).
- gun for hire
- hit man
- hatchet man
- mass murderer
- serial murderer
- serial killer
- hired gun
- -er (English)
- -er (Middle English (1100-1500))
- murder (English)
- murder (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Murderer
Example sentences of the word murderer
1. Noun, singular or mass
Players have to try to figure out who the murderer is before everyone has died.
Quotes containing the word murderer
1. He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with my news...check if I'm happy...
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2. It’s scary to be a woman on a blind date. For all she knows the man she is meeting up with could be a rapist, a murderer, or, God forbid, a politician.
- Jarod Kintz, This is the story my great-grandfather told my father, who then told my grandfather, who then told me about how The Mythical Mr. Boo, Charles Manseur Fizzlebush Grissham III, better known as Mr. Fizzlebush, and Orafoura are all in fact me...
3. Our love was a two-person game. At least until one of us died, and the other became a murderer.
- Dark Jar Tin Zoo, Love Quotes for the Ages. Specifically Ages 19-91.