Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈmjuːl'] hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse; usually sterile.
Rhymes with Mule
How do you pronounce mule?
Pronounce mule as mjul.
US - How to pronounce mule in American English
UK - How to pronounce mule in British English
Sentences with mule
1. Noun, singular or mass
Remember that a mule is half horse and half donkey.
Missouri mules were so much in demand that nearly half of the farmers also became mule dealers.
Quotes about mule
1. I don't know how you persist in being so stubborn-""It's a superpower. I was bitten by a radioactive mule.
- Shannon Hale, The Actor and the Housewife
2. The shelf was filled with books that were hard to read, that could devastate and remake one's soul, and that, when they were finished, had a kick like a mule.
- Mark Helprin, Winter's Tale
3. She was wearing her fuzzy pink hat and she was happy, which was so obnoxious. She'd become one of those people who waltzed through life without so much as a split end, and I was still one of those people who changed diapers for free but still got treated like a rented mule.
- Lorraine Zago Rosenthal, Other Words for Love
noun. ['ˈmjuːl'] a slipper that has no fitting around the heel.
- carpet slipper