noun. ['ˈmɪksɪŋ'] the act of mixing together.
- take away
Words that Rhyme with Mixing
Example sentences of the word mixing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Pause mixing as needed to scrape down the bottom and sides of the bowl.
2. Noun, singular or mass
of salt to the borax in the mixing bowl.
Quotes containing the word mixing
1. If you look back, Mozart, Haydn and Beethoven were mixing music and humor all the time.
- Richard Hyung-ki Joo
2. Manifesting is a lot like making a cake. The things needed are supplied by you, the mixing is done by your mind and the baking is done in the oven of the universe.
- Stephen Richards, Think Your way to Success: Let Your Dreams Run Free
3. Mixing humor and politics is something that works.
- Bryan Cranston