Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈmaɪndfəl'] bearing in mind; attentive to.
- myndeful (Middle English (1100-1500))
- gemyndful (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
Rhymes with Mindful
How do you pronounce mindful?
Pronounce mindful as ˈmaɪndfəl.
US - How to pronounce mindful in American English
UK - How to pronounce mindful in British English
Sentences with mindful
1. Noun, singular or mass
Be mindful of why you are playing the role, and for whom or what you do it for.
It is an excellent choice if you are mindful about privacy.
Quotes about mindful
1. We're so terrified of death in Western culture that we have to make up a myth of an afterlife. I think there's something to be said for living your life very mindful of the fact that you're going to die because I think you carry yourself differently. It doesn't have to be this big, negative bummer.
- Steve Earle
2. Be mindful and heartempty, because you've got no love left in it due to you having given it all away.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. He who is more mindful of one, loses the love and the faith of both.
- Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet